"I crafted this digital book with young Jacob (me) in mind. Back when I was learning flash, having this guide would have been incredible. Those days when I struggled to grasp the intricacies of flash, this treasure would have been nothing short of extraordinary. And so I hope this digital book changes your life, just the way I intended for."
- Jacob Manfred
Whether you’re aiming to enhance your professional portfolio, impress your clients, or simply want to capture the magic of the culinary world, this workbook will be your guide.
Get ready to illuminate your photography journey and unlock the secrets of creating stunning images through the art of flash. Let’s embark on this exciting adventure together!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• Mastering the one light setup.
• Types of light.
• How to create soft light.
• How to create hard light.
• Understanding shadows.
• Side light example.
• Back light example.
• Bounce card (my favourite tool).
• Negative fill.
• Selecting camera settings for flash.
• Strobe vs speedlight.
• Flash settings.
• Power of cropping & rotating.
• Focal point.
• Lens choice.
• 35mm, 50mm, 100mm photo examples.
• Selecting a camera body.
• $99 Speedlight image examples.
• Selecting a flash system.
• 10x Photo challenges with light setups.
Listed below are the topics for the 10 light setup challenges.
Each challenge provides you with behind the scenes, notes, settings and gear.
1) Bring your own surface.
2) Use a surface within the venue.
3) Showcase the venue in a unique way.
4) Photograph a group shot with more than 3 plates.
5) Photograph a drink with backlight.
6) Capture a pour shot.
7) Capture a splash shot.
8) Photograph a flatlay with a sun light effect.
9) Incorporate hands.
10) Macro or close up Shot.
YOU WILL WALK AWAY WITH:
• A 90 page guide to help you become familiar with artificial light for Cafes & Restaurants.
This product is backed by a no refund policy.
This product is not currently for sale.
For the month of June 2023, take advantage of the discounted early bird price for this digital book. After the promotional period, the book will revert to its original price of $100 AUD.